Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Launch

I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog for months. After scouring the internet for research and inspiration, I've finally decided to take on the challenge. The premise behind this blog will be to help people in their journey towards financial freedom and general success. It will be a sounding board where everyone can learn from others trials and errors.

In the past few years I have focused on which direction my life should go. There are stacks of books and countless hours of internet research which have helped getting to this point. My outlook for the future is to become successful, while at the same time helping others do the same. It has set me on a path to achieve a success that will allow my future to be on my terms.

The end goal is not to become a millionaire or any set monetary figure. The idea is to create a financial outlook that will be conducive to raising children and spending quality time with family and friends. Enjoying life without the worries of financial insecurity are essential in my dream future.

So with all that said, here begins my journey and hopefully yours as well. Lets grow together and make the world a better place in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment